Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
SCHOOL attack !

Thursday, August 15 @ 3:32 PM | 0 Comment [s]

School is starting, but my book is still sleeping T___T . With the homework untouched, I'm gonna be in big trouble ...but sometimes I have my own reason for school :')
nayyy...I won't be able to speak to him already, give it up . But still, he give me a little reason why I need to go to school, unless he didn't go to school though haha . 

  This holiday? worthless . I spend my whole 2 weeks inside a dark room, with a laptop+WiFi, alone and nobody cares . Raya only come a day and kampung for 3 days? Pheww, my family sure can't be apart from the outside world . And did I mention I lost quite a few kilograms at my house ?? Yeahh, not eating very well I guess. I mean, I've lost my chubbyness and goes down to 45kg~ that's a new record for me V-.-V

  And I totally forgotten about the NSC things eventhough I know we're going to have a tough rivals this time . It's just, I don't know . Maybe I'm losing hope or so-what . Yeahh, this is me . I don't like losing, but at the same time I just love to avoid things . It's happen everytime . Just like at school, where I really want to get to the top ranking but I'm not really into it. And I keep planting this damn feeling, such as "c'mon she is a genius already,why on earth you have to compete with her?" or this, "your ranking is good enough, stop studying so hard ." People tends to be jealous on how I can be so calm, but they never knew . I always make my myself calm but I know I'm not. Well, my friends noticed it, but barely . Maybe only some of them X(

  Well, I guess this comeback-to-school things caught my mood today . I'm really feeling lazy though -.-" hope there's a 3 month winter break for us heww. Unfortunately, Malaysia is not a 4 season country I guess . If not, I'm sure we're now at autumn break or summer break now . Off for now *yawn*~ I have spend my night with anime and I guess I'm turning to Dracula now . Speaking of Dracula, I'll tell you guys about one of my teacher gave me a nicknamed, Dracula in the class . Well, tell you all later...do remind me :) bye !


Labels:


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Awkward post
  • Tutorial #3 : Menambah gambar Instagram (blogskin)...
  • Holiday Giveaway by Nurin Aireen
  • Tutorial #2 : Menambah butang follow-Twitter (blog...
  • Tutorial #1 : Enable Post Link (blogskin)
  • Cara belajar yang berkesan :)
  • Rasyidah in da house !
  • Suggestion ?
  • mengejar bayangan :) 3-1 Malaysia vs Barcelona
  • Header for Najwaa :)

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!