Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
It's really ok if....

Saturday, November 16 @ 6:01 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Well, I've met many people during my whole 16 years on this earth and I keep listening, why can I be like her/him?, do I look okay in this outfit ?,I think they are talking bad about me, why do I have to live a life like this? and there's bunch alot more . I find a lot of them are feeling insecured about themselves, and wondering whether if it's okay to be different than the others or not. Well, my answer will be 'yes'. It didn't kill you to be different, and it's normal if the people are keep talking about you . I mean they only talk now, and soon they will forget it. Yepp, but unfortunately, speaking is much alot easier than trying to do it. I've been in this situation alot, and I know it's much difficult to handle people's talk and how they see to me with those 'what's-wrong-with-that-dude?' look. But, honestly to all my dearest girlfriend out there, there's nothing you have to ashamed of. It wasn't your fault if there's some annoying pimples or freckles on your cheek, it's not your fault to have XL size naturally and it's also not your fault for having dark skin. Blame it on your chromosome. No,just kidding.

  For me, inner beauty is the true beauty. People who are kind-hearted, loving and caring has a lot more charming aura than those who only become so kind-hearted after getting 'miss pageant' title. Not all beauty is really is a beauty. Flawless skin is easy to make, but where we can found a flawless soul? :) think it.

Labels:


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Last post :'( hiatus begins
  • Homework problem
  • Out of Nowhere
  • SCHOOL attack !
  • Awkward post
  • Tutorial #3 : Menambah gambar Instagram (blogskin)...
  • Holiday Giveaway by Nurin Aireen
  • Tutorial #2 : Menambah butang follow-Twitter (blog...
  • Tutorial #1 : Enable Post Link (blogskin)
  • Cara belajar yang berkesan :)

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!