Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
Road Of Life

Friday, November 29 @ 4:34 AM | 2 Comment [s]

  I envy the most people who acts through their heart. They can express themselves very well, and they don't seem to have a problem also. People who always follow the right path and do things clumsily yet not wrong, I envy you. Because for me, there is no room for making mistakes. That's why I hate failure. I've been correct all time, but I know actually it's wrong. It's totally wrong when there's no problem at all. I admitted it. I always run away from problem, because I'm the problem. I have problem to overcome the problem, so that's why I keep running away. Life has been awfully comfort to me. I never feel something that is thrilling me and challenging to me. Life seems so easy to live with. I don't know why, but that is the emptiness in my soul. I feel like I have to do something with this. I need to fill this hole with something, maybe love ? Joy? I don't know. The ironic thing is, the most awesome superpower for me is to be able to see the future. But if I know the future ? I wonder where will the excitement of life gone? I mean, people already know what gonna happen if they do this. So, the joy and fun of doing something is gone. I really want to know what this world is all about, not only in my school, but the whole world. Let's get out from the comfort zone !

Labels:



Anonymous Veron said on December 1, 2013 at 1:14 AM  

I've been living in the comfort zone my whole life. Pretty confusing post but I do get you.


Anonymous kimmy said on December 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM  

i have my share of pain, failures, disappointments, frustrations etc. and your post made me feel better about myself..

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Tuition -.-
  • Chapter 1 : La Vie est Belle
  • First Giveaway By Atiqah Jaidin and Arrien Amani
  • Bertukar wajah !
  • Tutorial #4 : Membuat Blogskin sendiri
  • Aku menjurus kepada apa?
  • Not A Storyteller
  • It's really ok if....
  • Last post :'( hiatus begins
  • Homework problem

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!