Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
Tuition -.-

Monday, November 25 @ 8:12 AM | 0 Comment [s]

  Hey people. How's ur doing? I'm currently busy searching for people who offered tuition for form 4 subjects (Physic and AddMath) . But, I really don't care actually because all of my friends are kinda busy attending tuition and it's kinda awkward if I'm alone in the class next year, who still don't know what is the differentiation between acid and alkali . Anyone can suggest me a good tuition centre near area Kota Kinabalu? For now, currently trying to lose some weight and control my glucose level in the blood since I'm frequently getting a 'head attack' now, maybe due to the excessive diet LOL . Actually, a little bit of jealous is attacking me, since all of my friends went to the tuition together. I mean like , in the whole classroom, it's only your friends and you. Commoner face that we see everyday during schooltime. While me, away from them about 3000km++, (Kelantan-Sabah) is facing some serious loneliness here without tuition and friends that I can talk to . This is what I hate during holiday, especially school holiday. Generally, all my friends are far from me and they won't even bother to try to contact me, assuming the bill costs high (LOL) and I live in the jungle, no Celcom reception . That's sound stupid -.-' So then, up till next post, HOLLA ~


P/S: Anyone is learning Neuroscience ? I'm preparing for an international competition that will be held at Washington next year and it's all about brain . Must I become a zombie to understand that?

Labels:


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Chapter 1 : La Vie est Belle
  • First Giveaway By Atiqah Jaidin and Arrien Amani
  • Bertukar wajah !
  • Tutorial #4 : Membuat Blogskin sendiri
  • Aku menjurus kepada apa?
  • Not A Storyteller
  • It's really ok if....
  • Last post :'( hiatus begins
  • Homework problem
  • Out of Nowhere

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!