Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
Christmas Eve

Monday, December 23 @ 8:42 AM | 0 Comment [s]

  Hey guys! It's Christmas eve now! Bet you all now are arranging the presents under the fully decorated pine tree :) As usual, I don't really anticipating for the Christmas. One thing best about Christmas is where all the shop is havin' sale and my mother took the advantage for that to buy our school supplies. Just went through Segama street this morning, and bought myself 2 new school baju kurung and a pair of black leather shoes. Also went to Wisma Merdeka to find my sister's flat shoe for her preparation class. Damn, I was like, walking for whole day non-stop and I only want to go home since I'm very tired already. But my mom keep on insisting to walk around and that's just make me pissed more. Luckily, we got home at afternoon and I slept till nite ! That just show how tired am I =.= Oh btw I got myself one new luggage bag medium size since I only brought home the small one. Now after buying all those clothes and books, I need more space so that's why I bought a new one. The bag is quite cheap considering it's Christmas sale now. From RM70, I got the bag for RM59.50. I bought a chocolate one and the brand is Polo 1st Club. I don't have any photo hows the bag look like, but I think it quite good and light also. So, Merry Christmas to all and have a happy new year! May we have a prosperous year with a lot of excitement and joy ! ^^

Labels:


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • K-Drama crazyness ! Bel Ami (Beautiful Man)
  • Special post for 11.12.13
  • Life And Death
  • Liebster Award (:
  • Random Thought In The Midnight
  • Aku orang Malaysia
  • First December post
  • Road Of Life
  • Tuition -.-
  • Chapter 1 : La Vie est Belle

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!