Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
First December post

Monday, December 2 @ 5:12 AM | 1 Comment [s]

  so hello guys. It's winter now, for some part of the world. Same goes here, except for Malaysia is not a four season country. What I mean here is it's raining season here instead of snowing. Guess still lucky got that chill during winter lol . It's December now, and that's mean it's almost near to the end of 2013 and the beginning of whole new year again. But before that, Christmas is around the corner yet there is still no preparation made. Where is the pine tree and gifts? How about Santa? Has he found the good girl/boy? I really wished I was a kid back again. Where we always lived in a land of fairy tale and elves. Since kids, my family always brought us to the shopping mall during Christmas. Inside the shopping mall was decorated so heavenly like Santa's city, and there's elves statue everywhere. It was so lovely, there will be angel on the top of the shopping mall's dome and also reindeer (remind me of Rudolph...XD). Christmas joy is missing nowadays. People was just too busy to celebrate it and enjoy what Christmas is. There's no time to decorate the pine tree together and putting socks on the fireplace. I'm wondering, is all the people gonna change to Grinch someday ? The Grinch sure hates Christmas. Christmas is joy. Christmas is light. Christmas is all about love. So why Christmas lost his 'light' now? The older I become, the lesser the joy I feel from Christmas. Is this a normal feeling and absolutely there's nothing to worried about? But, I really miss that feeling where Christmas is all about joy and fun. Should I experienced a new whole Christmas at somewhere? I don't know.

Labels:



Blogger aisyah fashadeland said on December 3, 2013 at 8:51 PM  

hye. done follow your blog. follow me back ? i need your comment:

PERUBAHAN MENJELANG 2014



Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Road Of Life
  • Tuition -.-
  • Chapter 1 : La Vie est Belle
  • First Giveaway By Atiqah Jaidin and Arrien Amani
  • Bertukar wajah !
  • Tutorial #4 : Membuat Blogskin sendiri
  • Aku menjurus kepada apa?
  • Not A Storyteller
  • It's really ok if....
  • Last post :'( hiatus begins

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!