Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
Life And Death

Monday, December 9 @ 10:05 AM | 0 Comment [s]

  I was shocked by my friend's father death just now. It so shocking that I felt like,"Oh my God,how can this happen?" I mean, the last time I met her father, he was so happy and we even go to picnic together. For your information, her father was so kind. I never saw him getting angry to his children, nor raising his voice to them. It's such a great lost that even I felt sorry for my friend :'( I messaged one of my friend that living near her house to send my condolence if he go to the funeral. Then, he says to me,
"Ajal maut di tangan Tuhan. Kita sebagai manusia xtau bila masanya. Ambillah sebagai iktibar." 
  Then I felt like, yes it is true. Today, we're a living thing, who knows, maybe tomorrow we're only left as a body. We never knew when we're going to die, and death always lingering around us all the time. To escape from death is impossible. When the times come, we'll never got the second chance or another life to fix our previous mistakes.

P/S ; in a sad mood. Dun have mood rite now :'(

Labels: ,


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Liebster Award (:
  • Random Thought In The Midnight
  • Aku orang Malaysia
  • First December post
  • Road Of Life
  • Tuition -.-
  • Chapter 1 : La Vie est Belle
  • First Giveaway By Atiqah Jaidin and Arrien Amani
  • Bertukar wajah !
  • Tutorial #4 : Membuat Blogskin sendiri

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!