Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
Brain lesson ! Rawr!

Wednesday, March 5 @ 2:04 AM | 0 Comment [s]

credit to the owner :) easy to understand one.
  Holla my friend ! Proud to announce that I'm qualified to the next level for Malaysian Brain Bee. *sigh* thinking my brain isn't something that wonderful enough, I went through the thick neuroscience book for revision. The upcoming examination going to test fully our knowledge on brain, and my all of my friends are looking to become a zombie. Every night, they keep going and talking about brain, sometime I wonder if they have turn to become one O.O. The more I learned about neuroscience, the more I felt that we, as a human has many specialty that God has given. It's so amazing how a 1.5kg grotesque with folding surface things can create such a complex system inside it. Wewwww~~
beautiful neuron O.O
look like my post this time going to be 'brainy' a little. Brain is all about 100 million neuron cells inside it. It looks like some long wire with a branches as its head called dendrites, axon terminal which have something coating it called myelin sheath, and the neurotransmitter which is a 'chemical' that travel through neuron and the synapse which I haven't read about it yet. Yeah, and our brain controls everything matter towards us, especially how do we move, talk, breath, and our personality is also. (at the frontal lobe).



Labels:


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • semi-hiatus starts!
  • Christmas Eve
  • K-Drama crazyness ! Bel Ami (Beautiful Man)
  • Special post for 11.12.13
  • Life And Death
  • Liebster Award (:
  • Random Thought In The Midnight
  • Aku orang Malaysia
  • First December post
  • Road Of Life

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!