Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
Brain Bee result -.-

Thursday, April 10 @ 9:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]


wowowowo look me ! Semi-finalist level for Malaysian Brain Bee Challenge 2014. However, I don't managed to get to the next level, thus causing me losing hope for Washington DC. Well, maybe the luck doesn't sided with me this time. But, it quite an achievement to reach this level. Applause for me ^^V It was a tiring day for the whole session because there's a lot of competitive participants and I've been quite busy with all the examination in the school. However, the experience that I got during I entered this challenge, will be useful one day. Who knows, one day soon, I'll become a neuroscientist. Nobody knows. Even me. So, this is truly one of a meaningful event that happen during my entire life. All of my science experience, I'll use it for the benefit of others and hope one day, I'll be able to share it to entire world. For now, let's concentrate on the SPM.

P/S; pssssstttt....I don't really mind if there's anybody out there trying to correct my grammar. I need it for my English paper LOL.


Labels: ,


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Moral down
  • Examination mood
  • #PrayForMH370
  • Brain lesson ! Rawr!
  • semi-hiatus starts!
  • Christmas Eve
  • K-Drama crazyness ! Bel Ami (Beautiful Man)
  • Special post for 11.12.13
  • Life And Death
  • Liebster Award (:

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!