Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
Exploring Kirigami and OA

Saturday, April 12 @ 1:03 AM | 0 Comment [s]

  yeah so when I'm takin around a walk in this net, suddenly I found something that interest me much. It's called kirigami, an art of folding paper and turning it into 360 or 90 degree pop up. There's also branch of 'logy' for this thingy here, which I don't remember. Here's a few magnificient design of renowned paper artist. Performing origami architecture :) I'm into this now LOL.

but the one that caught my attention is...
I just love the details that they put on the structure. Very precise, and look technically. The roof and so on, very delicate yet elegant. I would like to explore this one day :)







Labels:


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Physic s'crap'book
  • Brain Bee result -.-
  • Moral down
  • Examination mood
  • #PrayForMH370
  • Brain lesson ! Rawr!
  • semi-hiatus starts!
  • Christmas Eve
  • K-Drama crazyness ! Bel Ami (Beautiful Man)
  • Special post for 11.12.13

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!