Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
Moral down

Wednesday, April 2 @ 7:08 AM | 0 Comment [s]

  Ok. The examination is over and everyone is going crazy about result. Sad new is, might be more heartbreaking than the missing plane, I got B+ for my History. Damn people kept letting me down, and screwing me up. They goes like,
Wehh AUUUU! mung boleh 69% weh Sejarah -.-
And SO WHAT? for me getting a B+, it such a failure. There's nothing to be proud of. Starting now, there will be WAR between me and EXAM! I declare this one as the WORLD WAR 3. Oh man, I wish I can become smart without studying. And typing in English didn't help my English paper also *sigh* 
  I certainly don't wish for anything, except for 9A+ during SPM. I am really shocked when I received my English paper and it got a big, RED 68% on it. There are a lot of red marks on my essay also the teacher jotted down something on a memo paper, such as

"tenses! WRONG"
"please use present tense"
"Bad start :("

And I was like , WHAT??? I really should get down to this serious matter right now. No more playing, or sleeping in the class. Aurealia WAKE UP!


Labels: ,


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Examination mood
  • #PrayForMH370
  • Brain lesson ! Rawr!
  • semi-hiatus starts!
  • Christmas Eve
  • K-Drama crazyness ! Bel Ami (Beautiful Man)
  • Special post for 11.12.13
  • Life And Death
  • Liebster Award (:
  • Random Thought In The Midnight

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!