Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
Post-SPM

Monday, January 19 @ 2:33 PM | 1 Comment [s]

Hello people. I've been cramming my time a lot so I could take a short pause after a tiring day today. Once again, trying to figured out how all the CSS works since the layout for certain website is just, urghh. How come they don't accept HTML when that's the most basic codes in the world?! By the way, just have a nice chit chat with my pen pal from Nigeria. She's the same age as me, and now she's studying Architecture at University Nottingham. I almost forgotten that their education system is so much faster than we are, despite the fact that she was been home schooled and went to international school. It feel so lame telling her, " hey! I finished my high school!," and she was like, hmm I'm studying in Nottingham University now. She didn't mention of course, already. And I was like, what?! WOW you're so lucky you don't have to wait any longer to get into university since you already gotten in. No time to worry about your future and courses, and so on. Okay, that's just me.


Anonymous kimmy said on February 17, 2015 at 11:08 PM  

yes, the education system in some other countries is better than ours...

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • Final design !
  • Exploring Kirigami and OA
  • Physic s'crap'book
  • Brain Bee result -.-
  • Moral down
  • Examination mood
  • #PrayForMH370
  • Brain lesson ! Rawr!
  • semi-hiatus starts!
  • Christmas Eve

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!