Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
PNB Scholarship 2015

Saturday, April 18 @ 5:59 AM | 2 Comment [s]

  well, hello dear! so, how are you feeling today? ^^ I just been active in blogging after a long hiatus, so please bear with me with all this boring stuff. Straight to the point, yesterday I went ASNB Sabah for the PNB interview. I wore all baju kurung and bring all the stuff that they told to bring-pencil, eraser,pen and calculator. Of course this is just the first level, so you don't have to worry about bringing all your cert and ect. I met again, a few person that I know and new friends again, yay! This is the best thing when you went to scholarship interview, like you just can see so many new and old faces again. So, for upcoming scholar, there'll be English test, math test and IQ test. Each of test, 20 minutes only. So prepare yourself well, and think quickly please! Maybe, a tips for this scholarship, try to eat a dictionary the night before because the English test gonna kill you, (seriously). Gosh, now waiting for the result. Pray I got this one lol

Labels: ,



Blogger Danielle Lozanes said on May 28, 2015 at 1:12 PM  

I hope you get the scholarship though!! Best of luck!!

Hope you can visit my blog too and tell me what you think about my recent post. Let me know if you wanna follow each other! All the love. x

Kept and Found on Midnight Blues


Blogger Aini Shah said on May 8, 2016 at 8:59 PM  

Hi Aurealia, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

Post a Comment


Older Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • #Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Berhad Scholarship
  • JPA Interview ( Engineering 4 Country)
  • Post-SPM
  • Final design !
  • Exploring Kirigami and OA
  • Physic s'crap'book
  • Brain Bee result -.-
  • Moral down
  • Examination mood
  • #PrayForMH370

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!