Diary About Stuff Link
A U R E L I E
#Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Berhad Scholarship

Monday, April 13 @ 5:09 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Pheww...long story to be remembered. Well, I pretty much don't have a memories on this since it's my first interview and I pretty, wreck-it-all. So, I went to UNiTEN for this interview, which is quite waste a money since I don't know that they'll handle one soon at Sabah (LOL). Just like the usual, there are this registration session and we all hand on our photostat thingy to the officer and sit. Then, there's a talk about the scholarship, the sponsor, and the university. Mark also here, at our time, even though you are applying for the local scholarship, you may will get the oversea if you leave enough impression on the judges. And then, there's this Finding Your Voice session which we're required to fill a form that full with interview question. After that, interview session. Come on, I don't want to remember this part. Well, it went ........ ( no comment). Obviously, I don't get this one.

P/s : this one is the one you applied with your trial result. I don't applied for the second one, I mean using my SPM result since my first interview went so bad that I'm afraid I'm going to meet with the same panel of interviewers again XD

Labels: ,


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post

Guestbook
I supposed to have more free time *sigh*

STRICTLY AD IS NOT ALLOWED.

SPAMMER is PROHIBITED.

only leave nice words please .



History
  • JPA Interview ( Engineering 4 Country)
  • Post-SPM
  • Final design !
  • Exploring Kirigami and OA
  • Physic s'crap'book
  • Brain Bee result -.-
  • Moral down
  • Examination mood
  • #PrayForMH370
  • Brain lesson ! Rawr!

  • Tabung Kemanusiaan
    tekan jangan tak tekan ! sumbangan bakti kepada pemilik belog :)


    Credit

    Template by : Aurealia
    Thanks to : Wanaseoby
    Images : Tumblr

    Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!